Friday 1 December 2017

1900........

I have bits of a post written in my head........none of it flows together at the moment.........so I will save it for another day...........
1900 posts later i'm still never sure what will end up written in a post until I start typing.........and since  it is a big milestone I was trying to find a special pic............can't decide what photo to choose so I went with this one which is an old favourite...........it's been the background for my phone screen for years............
onto the next 100 posts............
Catch you later................
Chookyblue...........

22 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on 1900 posts, great milestone....

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chooky what a wonderful milestone,sending you a big hug my friend 💋

Fee said...

Congratulations that's an amazing achievement.

NADINE said...

... and 1900 GREAT, inspiring posts we enjoyed :D THANK YOU, Chooky. (Ah, hexies... these are my favourite ones, too)

In stitches,
NADINE

Mia said...

Congrats, Chooky!!!!!!!!!

Janice said...

Wow! That’s some milestone. Good on you.

jude's page said...

Wow, 1900 posts, not long until 2000!!Always a good read, thankyou. Congratulations.

Susan said...

Huge!! Love your blog...hugs

Helen said...

Congratulations 1900 post wow !!!!!!

Fiona said...

great going..... congrats to you.... and I wonder how many like me you have helped get into blogging too...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Wow 1900! Congrats! GreatGreat blogging effort xx

Ondrea said...

Wow! Thst's a lot of posts. Love that pic.

Jo said...

Good on you. That's a lot of memories

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Way to go,,,fantastic ❤️❤️❤️

Diane-crewe said...

whatever comes into your head is fine ... hopefully it flows to the fingers .. sometime x lol x

Pidgeon Patch said...

19 hundred... and I am yet to make it to the hundreds...

CountryMum said...

1900!! Congratulations!!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That's a heck of a lot of posts!! xx

kiwikid said...

Well done Chooky, keep those posts coming. Love the hexies.

Anthea said...

Wow... 1900! Woo Hoo for you Chooky!
I always love to pop by & see what you're up to... congratulations!
x

cityquilter grace said...

congrats on a milestone...love reading your blog and experiencing life down under via the internet....

Bethan said...

Congratulations on 1900 lovely posts! x