Tuesday 14 April 2015

EPP link up.............

Since it is the 2nd Tues of the month finally I have timed it right to link up with Anthea's Piece yourself together linky.............
What's Your Shape?
you can find Antheas blog @ Hibiscus Stitches...........
Block no 4 of my Lucy Boston BOM from Shiralee Stitches.........I was stalled on the blue points and just could not get it like Sandy's but I am happy with it anyway..........
And block no 5 done too.........
 Here they all are together MINUS THE STOLEN ONE...........yes STOLEN by my "friend" Who shall remain nameless....
yes yes I will get it back but not for another month........she stole it at GDITC....
not like I need another project but I have started another EPP project......
Miss Elizabeth by Carol Roberts of Cherry Pie Designs.........I am hoping not to buy anything for this quilt..........we'll see how I go............
while tidying up fabrics/scraps I have cut out some hexies to make a start..............
Another 6 Blue Lantern blocks done............my very slow EPP project............
this is the pile I have to add to the quilt........pretty close to all the blue blocks done now I think.....
And not EPP but while shopping at Shiralee Stitches I got this lovely pincushion pattern........
Hope you've got a nice paper piecing project on the go...........
I just can't get enough of it..........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.......

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely LB blocks chooky and I love the pin cushion pattern,hope you have a lovely day xx

kiwikid said...

Your blocks are beautiful...love the colours...oh boy you have a light fingered friend do you??? Lol!! I bought that same pincushion kit recently...love it!! Your new project looks wonderful too...we all have those I don't need another but I have started another project projects...if that makes sense!!! Off to do some EPP myself! Have a great day.

Deb R said...

Your blocks are lovely, never can have too many EPP projects lol

Susan said...

What??? you have started another project??? you are as sucked in by new things so easily - just like most of us!!

jude's page said...

You are on a roll, well done. Love your blue project.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yummo ......poor nameless. Friend xxxx

Janice said...

What a lovely collection of projects. They should keep you amused for a little while.

simplestitches said...

love your LB blocks, great colours and patterns...and cute pincushion!

Michelle Ridgway said...

The Lucy's are looking lovely. Love EPP! Very cute pincushion x

annemariesquilt said...

Looks like you are having some fun ! Lovely blue fabrics...

Susan said...

Lovely new patterns. It's very satisfying to work on a long term project, your lanterns will be so lovely finished. That pincushion is tempting me too.

Maria said...

Love those Lucy Boston blocks and blue EPP blocks.
Cute pincushion pattern.

loulee said...

Your blocks look lovely Chooky. That pin cushion pattern is so cute!

Jenny said...

You have been very busy. I am only on my second one....

elliek said...

Your Lucy Boston blocks are beautiful... hope you get the "stolen" one back. I am tempted by the Miss Elizabeth pattern as that is my name... hmmm. Sweet little pincushion too.

Susie said...

beautiful blocks! I don't need to see any more of this - I've already seen enough to make me want to start!!! arrggghh, I need another project like a hole in the head! lol, keep up the great work

Helen said...

Love your blocks Donna..... you must be very pleased with them.

Anita said...

Love block 5! We all need a new project to keep us motivated lol

Anthea said...

I see the thief is not game to show her face here!
Wow Chooky, your love of EPP is producing some amazing work - beautiful LB blocks, & the new project looks amazing too - I must check out that link.
Thanks for linking up to PYT x

Lin said...

Lovely blocks and I love your blues. xx

Show and Tell said...

Don't worry.....karma has caught up with she who can not be named!

Show and Tell said...

PS I have found some more blues for you as well....peace offering x

Sharm said...

I stumbled on the EPP today....better late than never, but wow you sure have some pretties there!!!

Googy Girl said...

Oh my you are ahead of me, I haven't even looked at my block 5 of Lucy Boston and now six is on its way......