Monday 8 December 2014

a bonus SSCS parcel...................

My Secret Santa Christmas Swap Santa Sylvia @ Flickenstichlerei had an extra parcel in my envelope.............
This one said
"You never know what Santa is up to. He told me you have been such a good girl. You may open this on 6th of December or after"
Well as some of you celebrate Saint Nicholas on the 6th December I opened it then......
OMG it is a gorgeous needle book..........just so perfect for me............
a needle pad and some binding clips and some pockets below the binding clips for thread etc............
Sylvia I just love this..........it is so special..............
I've got some more blocks done for my blue lanterns EPP quilt.........
Not sure if I showed you my second block for my mystery quilt.........I didn't mean to use one of the fabrics in both blocks but oh well...............
it's just a mystery because I don't know what I am exactly doing yet........it will slowly develop.....I have some ideas and I am sure some will come as I go along.............not sure how fast but there will be lots more of these made.......well that's the idea so far................
And this is a project I am working on too.........been a bit slow on this one but this is Sandy's @ Shiralee Stitches first pattern........it's available here with or without a kit.......now the flowers are done I can move on............I've had too many distractions while working on this one.............
Catch you later
Chookyblue

21 comments:

Dasha said...

Your little flowers for the basket are sweet I love the fabrics you have chosen.

Michelle said...

Love the bonus SSCS! those flowers for the basket are just too cute!
Michelle

Christine M said...

The needle case from Sylvia is very pretty. I love your flowers, Donna. Your bag is going to be gorgeous.

Melody said...

Such a lovely gift and beautiful sewing

Jeanette said...

A beautiful gift. Love you mystery blocks. You flowers for the bag patterns are gorgeous. Hugs,xx

Susan said...

Gorgeous needle book -love the flowers - so much flower like than using hexies - might need some of those papers too...

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely gift, your flower basket is going to look lovely. Good fabric choice.

Maria said...

So lovely to read that some good things are happening for you finally xx. The angel and the needle case are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky what a gorgeous needlecase such a lovely gift from Sylvia,love your name embroidered on the front.Oh my your EPP pieces are gorgeous,love the flowers for Sandy's flower sewing basket,enjoyyour day my friend.xx

Pinnylea Creations said...

Your EPP are coming along nicely - great colours in all of them. You must have been very good to receive such a gorgeous needle case xx

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty

Maria said...

Beautiful special gift from Sylvia...

Nice PP and I love those wee flowers for the basket.

Noela said...

Love the needle book Chooky. The things you are working on are gorgeous too. hugs......

DAWNIE said...

How nice your secret santa sent that special angel. Awesome news that you have had some rain.

Janice said...

You have been spoiled by Sylvia. Lucky you - but you deserve it. Here's hoping things will settle down for you a bit now and you can enjoy doing some stitching on these lovely projects.

Susan said...

Of course you've been a good girl! Great blocks.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Your flowers look beautiful, nice color and fabric choices. The EPP looks very interesting too. Looking forward to more posts about your projects.
Wish you a very nice day,
greetings,
Sylvia

KERYN B said...

Gorgeous needle book and I love your sewing the bag will be beautiful when finished.

Jenny said...

Love your EPP projects. I signed up for Sandy's as well. Love the little needle book and angel.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very special gift love your EPP XX

Lynda said...

Such a lovely surprise. The sewing basket is a gret pattern.