Saturday 14 November 2009

6 sleeps.........



6 sleeps til you can start posting your parcels.....party party...........
......I am stitching away with my gift.............
I have been getting some photos of gifts and they are all beautiful..........it is so exciting........hope you're enjoying making your gifts.......how are you going....still stitching away or done????

don't forget one main gift and also the ornament..........(yes Fiona lucky you read that email)

don't forget to take a pic of your gifts and email to me......

wrap them seperately and mark the ornament so it can be opened when the recipient receives the parcel and they can hang their ornament on their tree.........then place there other gift under their christmas tree.......
by this time in the swap I am worrying madly stressing slightly that everyone will post parcels off into blogland on time but also very excited because everyone is gearing up for christmas...........
&&&&&
nice quite weekend sewing and swimming (to cool down) here...........tired kids and a tired mumma require a restful weekend
whats happening at your place this weekend?????
Elf Chookyblue..........

14 comments:

Anne Heidi said...

Oh I am so excited! Main gift is done, working on the ornament :-) Today is a long workday so I'm working from 9am to 6 pm... tomorrow I hope to get some sewing done :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

Oddbjørg said...

This weekend I was supposed to join a course, but it's canceled, so I can spend some time in the sewing room instead. I haven't finished everything for my SSCS partner yet, but hopefully I'll make some progress today.
Have a nice weekend!

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Passei para rever seu cantinho... Maravilhoso!
Que trabalho delicado!!!
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Sucesso!!! Felicidades!!!
Beijinhos. Itabira - Brasil

Cardygirl said...

Hi chooky! Quiet here...I am the crazy coathanger lady still! i am looking forward to posting my parcel...can't wait! Thanks for all your fab organising! HoHoHo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elf Donna, my parcel was sent on Friday across the sea...thank you for all your hard work...and being such a great Swap Mama...Warm Regards Lyn

Renee said...

my main gift is finished, but I haven't even thought about the ornament! Oops!

Annie said...

Been to Quilt Market in melb yesterday with ric rac - met some bloggers and had a bal - don't worry, I'm onto it chook!! Rest up

Julia said...

Mine is ready to go next week, I'll send you a photo in a couple fo days .
Julia ♥

Jenny said...

I am on track too even though I am in Christmas denial!

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Thanks Elf Chookyblue, I just need to get off this computer and go finish stitching on my binding! xo

Beeeme! said...

Hello Chooky, pleased to meet you! Just thort I'd call in to show u how clever and helpful u are...I just found your techno tips in your sidebar thanks to my mate Tarnyia. People have been trying to post comments and my blog has not been accepting them, and I hope very much to have corrected that now! Thanks bigtime!

Chocolate Cat said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. I am not panicking yet!!!! but yes I am still stitching away. It is a lovely way to start the real silly season though!

Anonymous said...

Lucky our Head Hen is on the ball and sends reminder emails all the way through.xx
Was great to catch up and can't wait to start seeing all the pics.

Anonymous said...

Lucky our Head Hen is on the ball and sends reminder emails all the way through.xx
Was great to catch up and can't wait to start seeing all the pics.