Friday 14 August 2009

busy busy............

This photo is from Nundle and the moon was just setting as the sun was rising............especially for Leanne.........

for the bloggers in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap SSCS09.........this is when I got the idea for the ornament..............Tracey sent this one to me last year and I thought it would be great to have a decoration to hang on the tree to remind you of a kind friend each Christmas...........just a small decoration to hang on your tree......many friendships have been made thru the SSCS so I can't wait to see what happens this year.............check out the list on the sidebar............

oh and I have a new blogger for the swap............Granny Goose go welcome her to blogland
(if there was someone else too let me know cause I had a feeling there is another new girl too)
edit Teresa is the other lady please welcome them both

.......you should have all received an email from me now so check the "junk mail" first if you haven't........ 1/2 of you have replied in less then 2 hours OMG you are soooo good.........makes this job so much easier...........


yesterday at a friends I spotted this lone dandelion in the middle of the mown lawn.............more pictures of it here on Snappy Friends.............



I am in a few birthday fat 1/4 swaps and I am patiently waiting to open this bundle..............(counting down the seconds but patiently waiting)


life is busy so if you don't hear from me don't worry............back when I get a chance.............

Take Care til next time..............
Chookyblue

29 comments:

Carin said...

the ornament is darling, I am busily plotting, I mean planning what to make :O)

Fee said...

Look at all of those lovely parcels - I am looking forward to seeing whats inside them

gran said...

Lovely

Gran said...

opps = forgot to mention I have a giveaway going on right now. Come on over, and spread the word.

Thank you!

antique quilter said...

oh I just love this little snowman ornament
it is just adorable...
I collect snowmen ornaments :)
Kathie

Unknown said...

What a lovely photo of dawn with the moon setting. I am afraid I will probably never see it, as I like sleeping in. Although I have got up in the middle of the night to view comets and moon eclipses!!

Cardygirl said...

OMG...look at all ypur pressies! Glad to see that pretty one on top!!!!!

Lurline said...

Nuh, not good enough - all those pressies - we must see them sometime soon! Happy Birthday when you wake up!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornament. I also do an ornament exchange each year so I'm all for more ornaments. What a great addition.

I've sent you a flurry of e-mails. (Hopefully these ones got through to you) Though, not within the two hour mark. :)

carole ann said...

The photo is beautiful, love the snowman, I collect snowmen. Everywhere I go I try to pick one up. But more important Happy Birthday, enjoy and I cannot wait to see all of your goodies.

Leanne said...

Thanks Donna that pink tinge in the sky with the moon still peeking through is just beautiful. I must try and visit Nundle it looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

Thank you for organizing this swap once again.

Odette said...

Hola Donna, muchas gracias por organizar nuevamente este intercambio, se que sera grandioso conocer nuevas amigas.....y FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!!! que este dia este lleno de gratas sorpresas para usted y por supuesto rodeada de todos aquellos que le aman, muchas bendiciones.
Un abrazo gigante.
Cariños Odette

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday spunkbubble.......

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Happy birthday! Hoping it is everything you wish for. And of course we want to see what is in those parcels. What Fun.

Narelle said...

Happy Birthday!!
I am betting there is no more stack of unopened parcels.
Enjoy your day!

chook said...

just popping in to say I hope you have a fantastic day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
hugs Beth

silverpebble said...

I popped over here from Farmyard crafts - have a really lovely birthday!

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi I just thought I would wish you a Happy Birthday Hope its the best one ever.
Lots of Hugs Mary.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday, I can hear you gushing as you open each of your parcels, Have a wonderful day.

Bev C said...

Hello Donna, I hope you have a special day today and all the best for the coming year. Happy days.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday.

Anne Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a lovely day :-) Your ornament is just adorable!

Chocolate Cat said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday for yesterday! Hope you had a great day. Bet it was fun opening those parcels!!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Chooky!..
Hope it was a good one!
Julia ♥

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Happppppy Birthhdaaaaay tooooo yooouu.

Hope you had a great birthday and many more to come. Hope you got spoilt lots too.

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have had a lovely day! And, all those FQ's - looking forward to seeing them!
x Sarah
PS: Love your pics! The Nundle quilt Champers & Chockies is just gorgeous! The chenille borders really look great!

Judith Tetley said...

Luv, luv, luv your new header chooky....spring is really in the air when wattle comes to visit. Happy Birthday..soak it up you've got to wait another year for the next one..lol.
Big Hugs
From Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Donna! I promised myself when the OPAM Challenge got so huge that I wouldn't sign up for any swaps this year ... EXCEPT the SSCS!! Just like Santa, I'm making a list and checking it twice!! Tee! Hee! Hee! Have actually started something, so hope that helps me stay in front of the deadline. Thanks for hosting this fun swap again! Bear hugs! KRIS