Thursday 20 September 2007

Todays post brought to you by Pam

Well today is another gastly day here.......talk about wind, it is blowing a gale here again today and I am going to lock myself inside today..........the dust is picking up so the washing will be drying inside today.........
........I am just going to close my eyes and click my heals like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz but I am dreaming of going to another place far away from home.................I am dreaming of sitting on Pam's back deck with my coffee and my stitching and chatting away to Pam................this is the view from her back deck by day .........

............and if we sit there for long enough we get this gorgeous sunset......... so crack the champagne or wine and kick back..........Pam lives in Canada just north of Vancouver along the road to Whistler B.C. and over looks a small part of the Pacific Ocean called Howe Sound. This is a view of Vancouver Island off in the distance.
Now Pam when i win lotto I will be over to visit.................and sit here with you and relax...........

Oh and thanks to the wonderful bloggers sending me pics..........I have 6 more posts lined up - it is fun and very interesting to see what you have sent me...............and me creating a post from your pics.............

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'll be joining you at Pam's place Donna. Poor Pam having to put up with that view. I'm totally green with envy.

Pam said...

Come on over :)) And now that my windows are finished and all the living room drapes are off the guest bedroom bed!!!

Better come before the winter rain settles in and it doesn't look like anything but grey.

Wendy said...

I'm coming to Pam's house too....but wait I live driving distance from her house....I don't have a view like that.

Raggedy Rambles said...

I love the idea of others sending photos to use in your blog - and it happened by accident. I might even run with that idea myself.

Anonymous said...

Wait for me cause I'm going to Pam's too. That is beautiful!!!!

keslyn said...

What a great idea of yours,sharing other peoples photos, and I definitly want to share that bottle of Champagne with in. Actually I really could maybe visit Pam, I am in the precess of planning my holiday to Cananda next year.
What a wonderful view
Kerry

Lily Mulholland said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Lets have a party at Pam's house I'm sure she won't mind. We will be quite and clean up after our selves.

keryn said...

Oh, the wind makes me really cranky, especially a hot north wind.Does no good to anyone.So sad about the camera but your blog is getting to travel the world anyway.

Carole said...

Canada is beautiful, quite majestic! Of course I could be bias being Canadian and all! ;o) lol I'm coming over too! I want to sit on those nice blue chairs and look out those finished windows! lol I'm on my way!

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful photos and I love to meet new bloggers!

Teodo said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!
I imagine to be in a ship with this sunset listening a romantic song.
ciao ciao

Unknown said...

Beautiful picturs, wow.