Monday 10 September 2007

Here is a sneak peek of what Belinda made while here and fortunately she had a safe trip back to the big smoke..........I am sure she will be posting a picture shortly............she flogged me along with the cutting and organising her but I then got revenge when she started sewing and at 12.20am we went to bed and she had a quilt top together............it was a great quick quilt to make................she used Hether Bailey Fresh Cuts range.........very nice..........shame she took the scraps home............

..........Everyone pop over to Sharon the traveller as she has just posted her 100th post..........We have been having a little game going between each other and she has got to 100 posts first so I have to post a parcel to her..............and when I reach 100 (1 more to go) she will post something to me.............
I have been in the sheep yards today and took some pics so will sort thru them and post some later.............

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This quilt is going to be a lovely one !!

keslyn said...

Great fabrics aren't they, I started a quilt with them last thursday evening.
Glad you had a good weekend.
Kerry

Belinda said...

Thanks so much for helping me, it was so wonderful working on it together. No one could ask for a better friend. Thank you for being there for me and the kids, it means so much to me. I promise I will try again, maybe via Gil next time around.

jodie said...

I love the quilt you two have created, did you make it up yourselves or is it a pattern? Come help me, I need a task master to make me finish things!

Anonymous said...

the quilt is absoluetly beautiful! well done girls. gillian

Elizabeth said...

love the quilt!

May Kristin said...

The quilt looks great! Looking forward to see it finished!
You girls must have had a great week-end, despite the problems!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Well done on a hundred! Pleased the weekend went well after a bumpy start. I have some freshcut as well, but don't know what to do with it, I was going for dress for DD but she said no way!!! Tracey

Wendy said...

Very productive weekend for you gals. The quilt is wonderful.
Can't wait to see what you and Sharon are exchanging.

Rose Marie said...

Yummmm .... love the colours in this quilt!